View Contact Info
How to Reach Us
911 Communication Center
Remember: Call 911 only for life-threatening or medical emergencies, crimes in progress or fires. To report all other concerns, please call (724) 775-0880! Should your child accidentally dial 911, please do not hang up the telephone. Your address and phone number will still comes through the Communications Center and a police officer will be dispatched to your home - even in the event of a hang up.
When calling 911 in an emergency:
- Stay Calm
- Speak loudly and clearly
- Give your full name, address and phone number
- Explain where you are and where the problem is
- Follow all of the operator's instructions carefully
- Don't hang up until the operator tells you to!
When calling 911 from a cell phone:
- If you are driving a vehicle, PULL OVER AND STOP!
- Cellular calls are still answered by the Beaver County Emergency Services Center. State clearly where you are: location, address, city or landmarks
- State who you are: your full name and the cell phone number you are calling from
- State the details of the emergency, including a description of the vehicle you are in and the people involved in the emergency